Wednesday 9 April 2014

Card in a box

 I first got the instructions for this card from my very lovely upline Monica last year! I've only just got round to making the card after seeing lots of lovely pictures of them posted online.

So here's my version, I'm sure you've seen lots and lots lol

I've done this is baked brown sugar, pistachio pudding and crisp Cantaloupe.
I've popped some little butterflies on he flowers and added gems and pearls.
and popped a sentiment on the front.

Hope you like my version and if you haven't had a go yet here's a you tube video on how to make your own

 If you would like any of the products used to make this card please click on the pictures below which will take you to my online shop.

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment