Monday 7 April 2014

Banners Framelets

Hi there I hope you are all well. Hope that Sahara sand didn't bother you too much hopefully the weather will start being nice and spring like now. lol I know I won't hold my breath for that!

Today I'm going to share with you a banner I made for Scotty too Hotty's door, he's been after a door plaque with his name on for a while but I thought this was better, and it gave me a chance to use my new banner framelets.

He's well pleased with it I must say I used the now retired Make a monster set.
Bit of an angry looking monster here lol.
I also added a tardis *whisper* it's the telephone stamp from the feeling sentimental set.  It was all done in basic black and tempting turquoise.

If you would like any of the current products listed please click the pictures below which will take you to my online shop.

Happy crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.


No comments:

Post a Comment