Tuesday 18 March 2014

Trianglular Box

Pootles Papercraft has done it again, this time with some very lovely triangular boxes, which ideally for me have come just at the right time.
Aren't they cute?  They are ideal for holding pencils. Now they are great for me because, as some of you will know I work in a school and I like to get my students a little gift on their birthdays, at Christmas and Easter. Now one of the young ladies in my care can't have chocolate so this was just fantastic!.

Here's a look at it open;

If you'd like to make your own little triangular box the lovely Sam has made an easy to follow video here.

If you would like any of the products used to make this box please click on the links below which will take you directly to my online shop.

Happy crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment