Tuesday 11 March 2014

Reflection Technique

I was originally going to write you out a tutorial for this card which featured a stamp from the Wetlands set, but a friend pointed me towards a fab youtube tutorial using the lovely as a tree stamp set, which was a lot easier to line up than my Wetlands card was.  So I'll show you the Wetlands card tomorrow and instead here's my lovely as a tree card.

It's very easy to do so don't be put off.  I've used slightly different colours to the lovely lady in the video, my colours are; Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz and Soft Sky.  I've also used four soft sky candy dot brads down the side as you can see.  Here is the video tutorial.

Come back tomorrow to see the Wetlands card I made.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment