Monday 10 March 2014

Mini Memories Album kit

I wanted to share with you today this fab little mini album kit from stampin up, it comes with everything you need to make a mini scrapbook album and all you need to add is the photos. It comes with a chipboard cover and back and lots of lovely papers, lets have a look inside

This particular album I've made for Scott's Godmother so it's mostly pictures of him.  She'd told me she would look a scrapbook album of him, so I decided to make her this for mothers day. All the embellishments you see here came in the kit.
To this one I added some petite petals and some cork flowers, so it'll work well with your other crafty stash.
Once again the j embellishments came in the kit.

Here's a closer look
I added the ribbon in this picture but the buttons and journal template come in the kit, so do those cute heart shaped paper clips.
The gold thread also comes in the kit.
Again I've added a flourish of petite petals to this page and one of the paper doilies that come with the kit behind the picture

I got all the different shapes for the photographs by adding them to a punch in My digital studio, which was easy to do even for me the techno phobe lol

Hope you liked todays offering

Happy crafting

Deb xx


Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful album. Love all your details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie always enjoy your lovely comments :-)

      Delete