Tuesday 18 February 2014

Valentino Rossi

Trying to get this out before we go off on the school run. We had a break in the rain here yesterday so fingers crossed better weather is on the way. Can't wait theres nothing I like better than crafting in the garden.

Now on to today's offering

I know it's not strictly a stampin up card, but my brief was to make a leaving card for our caretaker at work. Now I was lucky enough to have some insider knowledge as I know that he likes moto GP. We are both fans and often discuss the weekends races during the moto gp season.


The rider on the card is supposed to be Valentino Rossi. He's been Moto GP Champion 6 times so is a very popular rider. His bike in the picture is a Ducati an Italian made bike. However Rossi currently rides for Yamaha a Japanese company.

So now after all that info about Moto Gp here's the colours I used on the card, Whisper White, Real Red, and Basic Black.

Hope you like this little excursion away from solely stampin up

Happy crafting

Deb xxx
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment