Thursday 27 February 2014

Remembering Birthdays

I don't know about you but I have a terrible time remembering birthdays.  A friend had seen a type of banner that you could list all your birthdays on and asked me if I could make one for her.  It was such a good idea and so easy to do that, I, of course had to make one for myself.

Whats even better is it's made from the sweet sorbet papers you get free during Sale-a-bration!!

The word birthdays was cut out using stampin ups Typeset Alphabet die
The dates where made using another freebie from Sale-a-bration both the banner stamps and the punch where free!!

To finish it off little butterflies with names and birthdays on.

Hope you like it

Happy crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.



No comments:

Post a Comment