Tuesday 17 December 2013

Star of wonder!

First I must apologize for the picture as I was struggling to get some decent light to take the thing.  Today's offering uses one of the individual stamps that you can now get from stampin up, the one I chose is the Christmas Star, it's quite a large stamp and lends itself beautifully to my favorite size card 6 x 6.

I stamped out the Christmas Star in red and used the flourish from the everything Eleanor stamp set as some greenery.  You can't really see in the picture but I added some pearls of different sizes so that this would look like mistletoe.  I've matted and layered using some of the burnished gold card on to the red of my card base, and of course stamped onto whisper white.  What you also can't see well in the picture is that I cut out each star and scored it along the white lines so that it would stand up a little from the card base.

Hope you like it, if you would like any of the products used to make this card please click the pictures below which will take you directly to that item in my shop.

Happy crafting

Deb xxx  

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.

No comments:

Post a Comment