Wednesday 11 December 2013

Festive Flurry Treat Box

We are back to Christmas again here and I have a little treat box used making the tag a box bundle.





If you look closely you can see that I've embossed the plastic covering with the northern flurry embossing folder

I also used the festive flurry stamps and dies for this I think they make such a lovely topper especially when they are finished off with one of the frosted finishes .

To the bottom of the box I added some of the Winter frost papers and a greeting from the More Merry messages stamp set.  All Items used are listed below.

If you would like like any of the items used to make this box just click on the pictures below which will take you directly to my online shop and to the product you have clicked on

Happy crafting

Deb xx

Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.





No comments:

Post a Comment