Tuesday 29 October 2013

Thinlets Halloween

I can't tell you how excited I was about the new thinlets dies, they make life so much easier.  I was very jealous of our American friends who got them first.

I was chomping at the bit to try them out and here's the first card I made with them

I made this Halloween card for Scotty too Hotty's teacher.  It uses the Toil and Trouble stamp set and the new Witches Brew papers, these papers are fantastic I just love them.

The thinlets score and cut, and are so easy to use, plus you get an assortment of other die's in with it.

The sentiment is from the delightful dozen stamp set, I've just inked the edges of this with pumpkin pie ink.

Hope you like this, if you would like any of the items used to make this card please click the 'shop now' tab

Products used

Stamps
Toil and Trouble
Delightful Dozen

Ink
Basic Black
Pumpkin Pie

Card
Basic Black
Pumpkin Pie
Witches Brew papers

Accessories
Circle card Thinlets Die
Scalloped Circle punch





No comments:

Post a Comment