Wednesday 9 October 2013

Stippled Blossoms Birthday

I thought I'd give you a rest from Christmas today and instead share with you a birthday card made with the stippled blossom stamp set






This is a 6 x 6 card made using elegant eggplant, the flowers were stamped in wisteria wonder and elegant egg plant. As you can see I've used quite a few layers on this card.  I've embossed one layer using the petals a plenty embossing folder, I then added a layer of crumb cake before adding another layer of whisper white which has been stamped in crumb cake using the En Francias stamp.  I then added the flowers and finished it off with a butterfly from the papillon pot pouri stamp set.  I also added a sentiment from Bring on the Cake.

Products Used

Stamps
Stippled Blossoms
En Francias
Bring on the Cake
Papillon pot Pouri

Ink
Wisteria Wonder
Elegant Egg Plant
Crumb Cake

Card
Elegant Egg Plant
Crumb Cake
Whisper White

Accessories
Decorative  Label Punch
Petals a plenty Embossing Folder
Big Shot

If you would like any of the products used to make this card please use the 'shop now' tab.

Happy Crafting

Debbie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment