Wednesday 16 October 2013

Lavender Blue Dilly Dilly

The sun came out yesterday for all of five minutes lol.  Ah well better get used to autumn now then.  Today I'm going to share with you a lavender bag, I got the idea for it from my lovely upline Monica

It's just one of the new mini muslin bags stamped with the en Francias stamp in gold and one of the butterfly is from the best of butterflies stamp set.





The butterfly is stamped in basic grey, I stamped this first them masked it and stamped with the en francias stamp/

I finished it off with some crotchet trim and one of those lovely frosted Finshes.


If you would like any of the products used here please click the 'shop now' tab at the top left of my blog.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

Products used

Stamps

En Francias
Best of Butterflies

Ink
Gold
Basic Grey

Accessories

Mini Muslin Bags
Crotchet Trim
Frosted Finishes




1 comment: