Thursday 3 October 2013

Christmas Gift Box

Today I'm going to share with you a lovely little gift box which I cased from the very lovely Julie Kettlewell

I've made it from the Winter Frost papers, the box is made from a single sheet of 12 x 12.  The belly band is made from vellum and stamped in silver with the Festive Flurry stamps.  I've then added the same stamp but this time stamped in pool party then with a smaller snowflake on top stamped in silver,  The sentiment is from Tags 4 you stamp set.





Inside it's just big enough to fit a small gift, I've added a pack of stamping up buttons to mine.




Best of all they store flat, so you can make up a lot and store them quite easily until you need them.

Products used

Stamps
Tags 4 You
Festive Flurry

Card
Winter Frost papers
Whisper White
Vellum

Ink
Sliver Encore Pad 
Pool Party

Accessories
Score Board
Festive Flurry Framlets
Large Jewel
Label Bracket Punch

I hope you like it, if you would like any of the products used to make this card please just click the 'shop now' tab.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment