Thursday 17 October 2013

007

Today I've had to leave my beloved stamping up stamps in favor of some toppers from Making Cards magazine.  It's my long suffering other half's birthday on Friday and I wanted to do something a little different for his card.  Because he likes rugby and was in the RAF he normally either gets planes or rugby balls on his cards lol,





It's a simple gatefold card done in whisper white and basic black, I've also added some of the new candy dots in black too.

Here's a closer look at whats on the mini circles.  I also did a lovely matching insert for it but wrote on it before I thought to photograph it, typical of me really.  Now Ray never reads my blog so it won't spoil the surprise for him, in fact I could get away with writing all sorts about him on here and he'd be none the wiser lol oooohhhhh sooooo tempting.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx




No comments:

Post a Comment