Thursday 26 September 2013

Joyful Christmas 2

I was so busy yesterday I forgot to blog!  I have my very good friend Jackie round crafting, we both find it very relaxing and time just gets away with us lol.

Today I'm going to share with you another card using the Joyful Christmas stamp set.





I've used very vanilla card stock and burnished gold.  The poinsettia is stamped onto vellum with the white craft pad ink.  I added a brad which was from the spring mini and popped are large jewel in the middle, I had intended to pop on a Frosted Finishes flower but I couldn't find where I'd put them.  I also stamped part of the poinsettia in the corner in the new silver encore ink




I stamped a corner with with the sentiment that comes with the set again in the silver encore ink.




I then added some jewels to the corners to finish it off.

Products used

Card
Very Vanilla
Burnished Gold
Vellum

Ink
Encore Silver pad
White craft pad

Stamps
Joyful Christmas

Accessories
Jewels
Brad

If you would like any of the products made to use this card just click on the 'shop now' tab and submit your order

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment