Wednesday 11 September 2013

A Card for Shelli

For those of you who don't know, Shelli Gardener is the CEO of Stampin up! She has recently been involved in quite a bad accident with her horse and is currently recuperating in hospital.  I thought I would send her a card and some well wishes.  You can do this too by sending your cards to stampin up head office in Utah America.

I decided to use the lovely Chalk Talk stamp set and framelets to make the card, and to also use the new In colours, which I love!






I've made it using Baked brown sugar and crisp cantaloupe.  It doesn't show it very well in the picture but the strip in the middle was cut using the new rotary trimmer and has a nice little wiggle on it.  I also went pearl mad on this card.  Here's a closer look.

OoooOOOO you can see the wiggle now lol. The sentiment comes in with the Chalk talk set and was punched out using the large oval punch.  Love it.















Stamp Sets
Chalk Talk

Card
Baked Brown Sugar
Crisp Cantaloupe
Whisper White

Ink
Baked Brown Sugar
Crisp Cantaloupe

Accessories
Big Shot
Chalk Talk Framelets
  Rotary Trimmer
Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment