Thursday 4 July 2013

Mens Cards

I dread doing mens cards, I find them really hard to cater for sometimes, but todays offering is one I made for my brother to give to my Dad on fathers day.






It uses the Lovely as a tree set, which I've had now for a while but can you believe this is the first time I've used it!!! I think this set is great for mens cards and Christmas cards with a bit of glitter added ;-)

Here's the inside





Again, yes you've guessed it, it's a 6x6 card, it uses crumb cake and chocolate chip card and the stamps have been stamped using early espresso.

If you would like any of the items used to make this card please email me your order at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Products used

Stamps
Lovely as a Tree
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card
Crumb Cake
Chocolate Chip
Very Vanilla

Ink
Early Espresso

Stampin up Accessories
Big Shot Machine
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment