Tuesday 16 July 2013

I'm Leaving on a jet plane .......

Kidding not really lol, well we are in the throws of packing and my little craft room is all packed up and ready to go, :-) today I'm sharing with you a card I made for one of my fellow teaching assistants who left last week to work at a school nearer to where she lives.





I wanted to give it a summery feel so I used the By the Seashore stamp set, I adore this set it's just so lovely, it uses triple step stamping which is easier than it looks, there are lots of tutorials on You Tube if you would like to have a bash at it yourself.




I popped in this little stamped insert to finish it off,  I've used pool party melon mambo and crumb cake for stamping to keep that summery feel throughout the card. 

Products used

Stamps
By the Seashore
Teeny tiny sentiments

Ink
Pool Party
Melon Mambo
Crumb cake

Card
Pool Party
Very Vanilla

Stampin Up Accessories 
Word Window Punch
Modern label Punch

Hope you like today's little offering, if you would like any of the products used to make this card please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment