Wednesday 17 July 2013

Christmas in July!!!

Yes I know, I know, Christmas already, but in my defense I promised myself I'd be organized this year and not doing things at the last minute.  However I've only made one card so far lol so I'm still not organized, ah well the thought WAS there :-)





It uses the Ornament Keepsakes set from last years Autumn winter catalogue which is being carried over to this years autumn winter catty Yeah!!!Even better they also have framelets to match!

Lets take a closer look





I've added some pearls to this one for a bit of extra pop




And of course no card is complete without a lovely insert

If you would like the measurements for any of my cards please let me know and I'll do my best to email them to you, if you would like any of the products used to make this card please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Products Used

Stamps
Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ornament Keepsakes

Ink
Cherry Cobbler

Card
Whisper White
Cherry Cobbler

Stampin up Accessories
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Pearls
Big Shot Machine
Ornament Keepsakes Framelets
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment