Friday 12 July 2013

Best Teacher

This is a card I've made for Scott's teacher to say thank you for her work over the past year, I totally stole from the lovely Julie Kettlewell

And a messy craft table to boot lol.  There is a wood-grain stamp but as I don't have it I just drew on the wood-grain with one of the stampin write markers.

I've used a little pool party, calypso coral and tempting turquoise ribbons at either end of the little banner then punched out two hearts in real red using the small heart then punched out the petite curly label in tempting turquoise, melon mambo, punkin pie and daffodil delight.  The sentiment is from the For my family stamp set which has now sadly been retired :-(

Products used

Stamps
For My Family

Ink
Whisper White

Card
Basic Black
Crumb Cake
Tempting Turquoise
Melon Mambo
Daffodil Delight
Pumpkin Pie
Real Red

Stampin Up Accessories
Petite Curly Label Punch
Small Heart Punch
Crumb cake Stampin Write Marker
Bakers Twine

If you would like to order any of these products please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment