Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer Flutterbyes

Well what a day yesterday, sun blazing down, dare we believe that summer is now here?  Scotty too Hotty went off to school with hat and sunglasses and loaded down with suntan lotion, He also went with 6 bars of chocolate to share with his class as they are doing a project on chocolate, not sure how they will have fared in a hot classroom though lol.

Now I'll apologize now for today's project as it is product heavy which wasn't my intention I think I just got a bit carried away lol





 These are little hostess gifts that I've made






Here's a closer look, I've used the top note, enfrancias stamp, Inked up the vintage wall paper embossing folder to get that effect on the scalloped circle, I've also used the elegant and itty bitty butterfly punches and the blue flower is from the itty bitty punch pack.  Colours are pretty in pink, baja breeze and crumb cake

Here's a list of items used

Stamps
En Francias

Card
Crumb Cake
Pretty in Pink
Baja Breeze
Very Vanilla

Ink
Crumb Cake

Stampin Up Accessories
Big Shot
Top Note Die
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch
Scalloped Circle Punch
Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder

Don't forget to pop along tomorrow to see what else has been going on in my little crafty world, if you would like any of these products please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment