Tuesday 25 June 2013

Rosetta, are you better? Are you well?

Yes I know it's an old song lol but I was being rather uncreative again with my headings.  Very busy in the Keating household and with any luck we will be moving, so fingers crossed.  Should I go slient on here you'll know it's because I'll be in a packing frenzy lol

So today's offering is a rosette, I was given a similar one at out Telford training as a swop and loved it so decided to recreate it.

I used the rosette die to make this but you could just as easiliy make this on your scoreboard.  I've added the lobster catch so that it can hang from your bag.

 The leaf is from the bird builder punch and the butterflies are the elegant butterfly and the bitty bitty butterfly punches.

Items used

Stamps
Papillion Potpourri

Card
Wisteria Wonder
Old Olive
 Very Vanilla

Ink
Wisteria Wonder

Stampin Up Accessories
Big Shot
Rosette Die
Scalloped circle punch
Circle punch
Elegant Butterfly punch
Bitty Bitty Butterfly Punch
Bird builder Punch

Well thats me done for today, hope you like it.

Happy crafting

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment