Wednesday 19 June 2013

More Flutterbyes

Oh Dear campers, thought I was going to have major computer issues this morning, but everything now (touch wood) seems ok, however I do believe this PC of mine is on it's last legs :-(

Anyhoo on to todays card

You can't really tell by the picture but I have stamped the distressed dots in white onto the pretty in pink card, I've also used the elegant bouquet embossing folder, both of these products are retiring.  The butterflies are punch out using the elegant butterfly punch and had some pearls added.  The sentiment is from the Bring On the Cake stamp set.

Products used

Stamps
Bring on the Cake
Distressed Dots

Card
Crumb Cake
Early Expresso
Pretty in Pink
Very Vanilla

Ink
Early Expresso
Whisper White

Stampin Up Accessories
Decorate Label Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Big Shot Machine
Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
Pearls

Hope you've liked todays offering, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow temperamental computer permitting lol.  If you would like any of the products made to use this card please email me your order at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment