Thursday 6 June 2013

Lets have a Pool Party!

I'm very excited as Mr Brown (UPS delivery man) will be arriving today with lots of goodies *whisper* from the new annual catalogue due to be released in July.  Keep your eyes peeled on this blog and I'll share a few things with you, but shhhhhh don't tell ;-)

On to today's card which I totally cased from pinterest you can see that card here.  I was pinning loads of stuff and never using any of it so I've now decided to use it as an inspiration station.






I love this colour combination of soft suede and pool party, the ribbon used here is some that was available during sale a bration and the candy is from my own stash.




The flowers are from the secret garden stamp set, and have been stamped in pool party, I then inked their edges in soft suede with a sponge dauber.




The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny sentiments stamp set, to get the double effect with the modern label punch you just punch out two, cut the ends off one and stick them to the ends of the other one, I'm not sure that makes sense lol

I liked this colour combo so much I used it on some hostess gifts;



Here's a closer look





I've used the En Francias stamp again, it's just so good as a background stamp, I think that at the moment it is my favorite stamp

Here's a list of the Items I used

Stamps
En Francias
Secret Garden
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card
Soft Suede
Very Vanilla

Ink
Pool Party
Soft Suede

Stampin up Accessories
Big Shot
Secret Garden Framelets
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
Top Note
Scalloped Circle Punch
Modern Label Punch
Scallop Trim Boarder Punch
Pearls

Again it's a 6 x 6 card, sorry but I really do like that size, If you would like to order any of these items then please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk.  Now I'm off to iron school shirts.  Oh the glamour lol

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment