Monday 17 June 2013

Fathers Day Gift and card

Hello campers I hope you are all well and dandy ;-)  Yesterday we celebrated fathers day here in the mad house, my dad was guest of honour and we were joined by my little brother and his girlfriend, Scotty too Hotty arrived later as he had spent the day with his dad.

That brings me nicely to the card and gift bag I made for dad, I totally stole this from pinterest which you can see here.

Here is My card

It uses Midnight muse and very vanilla card.  I've used the En Francias AGAIN lol as a background stamp and also used the clockworks stamp set






I popped a pearl in the center of the hands and also added some card candy to the top right hand corner




I also inked and stamped the inside





Here is the matching gift tag and bag that I made, using the two tags die, which I really will be sorry to say goodbye to :-(

Here are the products I used

Stamps
En Francias
Clock Works
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card
Midnight Muse
Very Vanilla

Ink
Crumb Cake
Early Expresso
Midnight muse

Stampin Up Accessories
3/4" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
Big Shot Machine
Two Tags Die
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch

Well Hope you like today's offering, if you would like to order any of the items made to use this card or gift bag please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment