Wednesday 12 June 2013

Everything Eleanor

Bit later posting today as I've been watching CSI that I sky + last night.  I'm a great fan of Sky + mostly because I have a terrible habit of falling to sleep when watching stuff lol.  This way I don't miss anything.

So todays little offering uses the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  This is an idea I totally cased from Pinterest.


It's just a pack of 4 card toppers very simple to make yet very effective, lets go through whats been used.






This is using the two tags die , I've stamped the front of the tag with the flourish from the everything Eleanor set and used two of the flowers, I've then punched out an oval and a scalloped oval and popped on the sentiment.




This one uses the lovely Designer Rosette die, then it was just a case of inking the edges with pool party and popping on the sentiment which the use of punch circles and a scalloped circle




This topper uses the oval punches and the smallest flower from the stamp set, I've also added some leaves from the bird builder punch





Then last of all is this little offering, the base of it is from the stamp set, stamped in pool party then over stamped in soft suede with the flourish, I've also added a couple of pearls.




I added this piece of card to the top of the pack to just finish it off

Here's whats been used

Stamps
Everything Eleanor
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Ink
Soft Suede
Pool Party

Card
Soft Suede
Pool Party
Very Vanilla

Stampin Up Accessories
Big Shot Machine
Circle Punches
Scalloped Circle Punch
Two Tags Die
Designer Rosette Die
Oval Punches
Scalloped Oval Punch
Bird Builder Punch
Pearls

Well hope you like today's little offering, if you would like to order any of the products used to make the project please email me your order at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xx


No comments:

Post a Comment