Thursday 13 June 2013

Another day another Everything Eleanor

Well the rain has arrived here in Yorkshire, I thought this might get rid of some of that mugginess that's been hanging around but alas it has not.

Today I've got a couple of things to show you using the everything Eleanor stamp set again.  I must admit this is a favorite of mine and I'm glad to say it's making an appearance in the new Annual Catalogue.





I've used pool party and soft seude again on this one, I've layered up the flowers by stampin then cutting out the large and medium flowers from the set, again I've used the En Francias stamp as a background and the sentiment is from the Bring on the cake stamp set.  I've added a few pearls to the center of the flowers and too the top right hand side corner.

I also made some of these little note books in the same way





Scotty too hotty took one of these into school for his girlfriend lol.

Here's what I used

Stamps
Everything Eleanor
Bring on the Cake
En Francias

Card
Soft suede
Very Vanilla

Ink
Pool Party
Soft Suede

Stampin Up Accessories
Pearls

If you would like any of the products used here please email me your order debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk.

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment