Monday 10 June 2013

An extra post

I know I don't normally blog on a Monday but I've been extra productive so have lots of projects to share with you. 

The card I'm going to share with you today is a wedding card I've made for a work friend who is tying the knot in August






I've chosen the colours Melon Mambo and Old Olive because, on her invitations she had some Melon Mambo Ribbon and flower, on asking her what her wedding colours where she explained she was having a lot of green for the table decorations.





Heres the sentiment, I've double the decorate label by just cutting it in half and adding it to the ends like I did with the modern label I've shown you before




The dress and sentiment are both from the love and laughter stamp set, and I've used the distressed dots for the background, unfortunately  this is retiring :-( and so is the vintage wallpaper embossing folder that I've used to emboss the oval framelet.

Here's the products I used;

Stamps
Distressed Dots
Love and Laughter

Card
Very vanilla
Old Olive

Ink
Melon Mambo

Stampin Up Accessories
Big Shot Machine
Framelet Ovals
Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder 
Decorative Label Punch
Old Olive Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon

Yes again it's a 6 x 6 card, pop back tomorrow and I'll show you the little gift I made to go with the card. If you'd like any of the items to use this card please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment