Tuesday 11 June 2013

A Wedding Gift

Well the sun has got his hat on this morning, lets see how long it will last for.  Scotty too Hotty had a staring role yesterday in his teachers Assembly, not sure altogether what he did and by the way he explained it I'm not sure he did either lol.

Anyhoo on to todays offering, which is a gift to match the card I showed you yesterday





It's a lovely pottery heart that I have stamped using Melon Mambo ink and the 'Tiny Tags' stamp set.  Have a closer look

 

It was very easy to do, however I think you would have more of a problem stamping with wood mounted stamps as there is no give in them like the clear ones I have used.  This set by the way, is retiring.

Of course I had to make some pretty packaging for it






A bit closer I think





It's a simple thing to make just using the top note die, the En francias stamp a scalloped circle and some paper roses.

Here's what I used

Stamps
En Francias
Tiny Tags

Card
Very Vanilla
Old Olive

Ink
Melon Mambo

Stampin Up Accessories
Big Shot Machine
Top Note Die
Scalloped Circle Punch
Crochet Trim

If you would like any of the items used to make this project, please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk. 

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment