Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Vintage Feel

Well the weather has taken a change here in Yorkshire, still warm but very cloudy.  Hope it's a bit nicer where you are.

Todays card has a very vintage feel to it, it uses crumb cake and very vanilla with a sprinkling of Pretty in Pink and Baja Breeze






Now this is a 6 x 6 card, I must admit this is my favorite size as you will have seen,  So that makes the matted layer of very vanilla 5 3/4 Square.  This is slightly too large for the En Francias stamp that I've used as the back ground.  So to line it all up I used the stampmajig to line it up.  Now this is a new tool to me in the past I've just lined it up by eye, but since I've brought it I don't know how I ever got on without it. lol

Here's what I used to make the card

Stamps
En Francias
Teeny Tiny Sentiments

Card
Very Vanilla
Crumb Cake
Pretty in Pink
Baja Breeze

Ink
Crumb Cake

Stampin Up Accessories
Big Shot
Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch
Fancy Flower Punch
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Boho Blossoms Punch
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Owl Builder Punch (leaves)
Gems

Wow a lot of product there sorry.  I hope you like the card and if you would like any of the products to make the card please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment