Tuesday 14 May 2013

This and That memories

Well I'm sure by now you've heard all about Stampin Up's new Scrapbook/smashbook called This and That, it's ideal for scrapping and journalling on the go, or for those of us scared by big scrap book layouts.  It's a great size being A5 and fits perfectly into your handbag, it has pockets and envelopes for storing items too!!

So let me show you what I've done with mine so far;


Here's my front cover, now that lovely rosette on the front is made with the paper you get with the This and That journal bungle, lets have a closer look


I made this using the rosette die from stampin up and aren't those papers just divine  they also match perfectly with the pages inside the journal.

I wanted to make my This and That Journal into a memory book for Scotty too Hotty, filled with pictures of my mum and her parents,


This is my granddad with my mum when she was a baby, I hope he's not about to plonk her into that bath behind them lol


On this page is pictures of my granddad when he was a young man, on of which is of him in his army uniform
I'll share more pages with you as I work through the journal.

If you would like to order the this and that journal or bungle please email me debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment