Tuesday 21 May 2013

I'm so excited!!!!!

And I just can't hide it!!!!

What can I say but Stampin up have done it yet again!!! You can now directly order from me ONLINE!!! How cool is that?  This by no means replaces my workshops you can still book those with me and make orders at my classes if you wish.  To order from me you just need to go here.  You can also read this blog there too!!

Now today I wanted to share with you a lovely gift my upline (this is the person who recuited me to stampin up) Monica gave me at our recent training at Telford.



Lets have a closer look



Inside was a bone folder, with a bling up bottle top for decoration


Here's a closer look at the bottle top


It's simply divine lol of course I then had to bling up all my other stuff to match


I've run out of bottle tops now so I've ordered some more so that I can bling up the rest of my stash!!

Don't forget if you would like to order anything you can now do so via the shop tab on my website 

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment