Thursday 16 May 2013

Fun at Telford

Yes you read that right, fun at Telford.  Last Saturday I joined Stampin Up's regional training event at Telford, and my did we have a laugh, these trainings that stampin up put on for demonstrators gives you a chance to meet other demonstrators from all over the country, a great place to get ideas and meet new people.



Heres a picture of some of our team together, now when demonstrators get together like this, they make cards, tags or 3D projects to swop with other demonstrators,  here are mine.



A Pack of lovely scented candles


With a little stamping and some ribbon.  These are very simple to make, I just used the tea for two papers which I LOVE!!! and a little cellophane bag to pop the candles in.

We were told lots of BREAKING NEWS!!! at training which I will share with you over the coming weeks.  If you would like to join us on our next training and become a demonstrator then email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk or simply click on the "join me" tab on this blog.

Happy crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment