Saturday 4 May 2013

Flutterbye candle

Well we're all set for a scorching bank holiday weekend, the BBQ is all ready and prepped so fingers crossed.

Today I'm going to show you another stamped candle I made, I love doing these as gifts because they are very simple and easy to make yet look lovely.




I made this for someone at work who is making a lot of home made items at the moment and she wanted to see what the candle looked like made up.



Heres a close up, I used one of the small butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri set, I stamped them on to tissue paper using Calypso Coral and Island Indigo, I stamped her name in Calypso Coral using the Simply Serif Mini Alphabet.  Its then just a case of placing it on the candle and gently heating until the tissue paper bonds with the wax, after that I added some gems to the butterflies.

Here it is all wrapped up and ready to go;



It's just a cellophane bag finished with one of those lovely tags from my last post and some Island Indigo ribbon that I got free during Sale a Bration.

If you would like any of the items I've used here please email me your order debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment