Tuesday 28 May 2013

Candle gift box

Well two decent bank holidays in a row what is the world coming to?  Firstly I had some news for you.  Due to some issues online ordering has been closed down, but only for a short time while stampin up iron out these issues, theres still plently to see on the website including a whole load of projects for you to try so do please still pop on over and as soon as online ordering is back up and running I'll let you know.  In the mean time you can still email me your order at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk.

Now today I want to share with you a tea light holder;





Isn't it lovely?  I used Baja Breeze, Calyspo Coral and some vellum that I had embossed and I put a bit of washi tape around the candles




The tag is made using the ticket builder punch and the stamp is from teeny tiny sentiments.  Would you like to make it?  There's a tutorial for it made by a fellow demonstrator here

Here's a list of the items used;

Stamps
Teeny tiny sentiments
Secret Garden

Paper
Calypso Coral Card
Baja Breeze Card
Vellum 

Ink
Calypso Coral
Baja Breeze

Stampin Up Accessories
Calypso Coral Ribbon
Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
Ticket Duo Builder Punch
Apothecary Accents Framelets
Washi Tape

If you would like to order any of the items to make this project please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting
Deb xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment