Wednesday 29 May 2013

Anthony's Colour Challenge Two

I have no idea what I was thinking when I made this card, I must have had some kind of brain malfunction lol, look you'll see why





Green roses? really? lol In my defense the colours are summer star fruit, lucky limeade and gumball green.  Hence the green roses.




I even put one inside so much was my brain malfunction that day lol.  If you'd like to join the colour challenge you can do so here 

Here's a list of what I used to make this lovely green combo lol

Stamps
Stippled Blossoms
Bring on the Cake

Paper
Whisper White Cardstock
Summer Starfruit

Ink
Lucky Limeade
Gumball Green

There is a tutorial for the triple/double stampin that I've done on this card here   If you would like any of the items used to make this card please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment