Tuesday 19 March 2013

Easter rumblings

I am sorry for my absence but we've been quite busy here in the Keating household lol.  I'm glad to say there is no snow here YET!

Anyhoo on with todays make, which uses the milk carton die.


Scotty too hotty isn't a great fan of the old easter egg so we buy him sweets instead and so Mum has to make something easter like to hold them and here it is well one of them any way. Milk cartons in their own little holder.


Heres a close up of the holder, I've embossed the handle and stamped around the edge, I think you can just see the mushrooms from the everybunny stamp set.


Here are the cartons again stamped with the everybunny stamp set I've also used the small bottle tops with the paper daises as decoration.


A little ribbon bow and a bit of bling to finish.

Don't forget Sale-a-bration ends in just 4 days!!! If you wish to place an order or take up the fantastic demonstrator offer please email me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk

Happy crafting

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment