Monday 18 February 2013

Riding a Penny Farthing

First day of half term so I'm going to have my hands full today keeping Scotty too Hotty entertained.  We've got a day of card making planned, I'm going to get him to make up a batch that he can give out to his friends when their birthdays come around. :-)

Todays card uses the Feeling sentimental stamp set which is FREE during sale a bration when you spend at least £45!  I totally stole this card from fellow demonstrator Julie Kettlewell



I used soft suede and very vanilla .  I've used the new honey comb embossing folder from the spring mini and also used some of the Tea for Two DSP to lift it.  The sentiment is from the teeny tiny sentiments set.

I really like this card. Scotty too Hotty asked me if Granddad used to ride one of those to school lol I think I'll keep that to myself.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment