Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Birthday Friend

Well I'm feeling a little more like myself today, which means I can finish moving into my new craft studio, Yay!  The great Raymundo did some for me on Sunday but you know how it is, can't expect a man to get all the crafty bits right ;-)

Todays card was for a friend at work, we have a birthday fund where we all put in some money and on our birthday we get a card and some birthday dosh, lovely!  Myself and another cardmaker at work have been nominated to make the cards (I wonder why lol) but I'm flying solo at the moment as Judith my partner in crime is on the mend after an operation to her foot.  I did offer to fit a roller skate to it for her so she could come in but for some reason she wasn't so keen, I even offered to wheel her about which she was even less happy with, for the life of me I can't think why, anybody would think she didn't trust me ;-). The card I've made is for Julie who celebrated her birthday on 30th. Happy Birthday Julie!

So heres the card


I've used whisper white and Baja Breeze.  I used the edgelets to create the scalloped edge along the bottom of the baja breeze card.  I've stamped using baja breeze and midnight muse inks and finished it off with a bit of bling and some taffeta ribbon.  The stamp set used is the Blooming with Kindness set.

If you would like to email any of the items I used to make this card please email me

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment