Tuesday 29 January 2013

Papaya Collage Part Two

So heres the next lot of cards I promised from the tutorial which you can buy from Jenny Moor


This is the first of three cards, on this one Jenny had used the new in colour DSP because I didn't have any I instead used the primrose petals card and embossed it using the Vintage Wallpaper folder.



I love this card it's just so pretty lets have a look inside


The 'ghosting of the leaves is just by just stamping twice more without re-inking.


This is the last card from the selection I hope you like them I think they are very pretty and although I've stamped happy birthday on all of mine they could also be used as get well cards, anniversary or mothers days cards.

If you would like to order any of the items to make these cards please email me

Happy Crafting

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment