Thursday 4 October 2012

Halloween Mini Album

I'm terrible for keeping papers and not using them because they're 'too nice' well now I've fallen fowl to it as so to speak. I've a bunch of Halloween papers that Stampin Up have now discontinued so I decided to use them to make a Halloween mini album.  Here's the front page;


I made the little flowers myself and inked them a little using black ink


The sentiment in the middle is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set and I also used the Apothecary Accents Framelits from the new Annual Catalogue to cut it out. The little bat is from the Googly Ghouls stamp set, isn't he cute!


My inside page uses a Stamps from the Toxic Treats stamp set, I've also used the two tags die to make the tags that slot inside the little pocket.




I inked the edges of these using Basic Black and again used a mixture of the Toxic Treats and Googly Ghouls stamps.


My next page holds a little fold out section which is tied with the  Striped Satin Ribbon

I used the Scalloped Envelope die for the front of this, tucked behind are two little tags and inside are two little ghosts

 I made the ghosts using the owl punch, it's just the little owl turned upside down with his feet cut off, now that sounds very ghoulish lol.

Here's what the fold out sections look like, lots of space to add pics




The next section uses the Jack of all trades stamp set


It folds out for a section to add pics


The next page uses the two tags die once more and the  BOOOOO sentiment from the ghostly ghouls stamp set, along with googly eyes.


For the next page I used the Window Frames Dies to make a cauldron and again the two tags die



The tags again used the Googly Ghouls stamp set




The last page uses the the window frames die to make a nice picture frame



I hope you like it

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment