Tuesday 16 October 2012

Cyber crafting challenge two

Hi everyone, it's a very windy day here in Yorkshire just the kind of day to blow out all of those cobwebs lol.

Well as promised I'm back with the second challenge of our cyber crafting night.  Our second challenge was to use 2 designer series paper and blue.  I thought it was hard having lots of things to use, it was even harder with less things lol.  This is what I came up with.


I wasn't entirely happy with this as I felt it was rushed, I spend a lot of time usually figuring out where things should go and what should be with what but of course we only had 45 mins!!

For this card I used the bright DSP papers, very vanilla card, crumb cake seam binding ribbon, soft suede ink, I again used the delightful dozen stamp set for the sentiment and the other stamps are from the  Clockworks stamp set available in the new catalogue.

Join me again to see the delightful project we made to round off the night

Happy crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment