Monday 15 October 2012

A Little bit of cyber crafting

Yesterday evening a group of us from the lovely Monica's team got together on the internet to do some cyber crafting, We were given two challenges and a project to complete.

Monica issued our first challenge at 6.15pm and we had just 45 minutes to complete it, I only had half an hour as I went into crafters block for the first five minutes lol.  The challenge was to make something using 2 colours and one neutral colour, a punch two sets of ribbon e.g bakers twine and ribbon, 2 gems or pearls and a brad.

This is what I came up with



I used the new mitten punch, real red, garden green and very vanilla card, lucky limeade bakers twine, you can just see this at the top of the card behind the mittens.  The stamp is from the delightful dozen stamp set and I stamped it in garden green ink I ran the very vanilla card through the petals a plenty embossing folder.  The green ribbon on the mittens is the free everyday enchantment ribbon we got some months back with free brads! I then added two gems in the middle of two of the flowers.

We don't as yet know who has won this challenge, pop back tomorrow to see challenge two and I should be able to tell you who the winners are

Happy Crafting

Deb xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment