Friday 10 August 2012

Small Diagonal Card

Well it is busting with sunshine this morning here in sunny Doncaster, hope you too are all enjoying some lovely sunny weather for a change.  I'd like to say hello to the new followers who have joined my little blog too, nice to see you here :-)

Now today's card is a small diagonal card, which was a lot easier to make than I first thought.

The main stamp is from the Natures Nest set and the little sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set, I've used Baja Breeze, whisper white and Regal rose card, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede and Garden Green Stampin write makers to colour the image and for the sentiment.

I will be doing a tutorial for this card so if you would like me to send you a copy or would like to order any of the items made to make this card please email me here.

I will be entering this card in to the simply stampin challenge, have you been there, it has some wonderful ideas and you could play along too just click the link :-)

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fab fold Deb, that look's such an interesting shape card! Very pretty card, great use of the colours in the challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at Simply Stampin' and I hope you'll join us again soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab diagonal fold card Deb, nice to do something different! Thanks for joining in with this week's Simply Stamping' Challenge! Kirei x

    ReplyDelete