Saturday 18 August 2012

Beau Chateau

Well it's an exciting time at the moment if you're a stampin up demonstrator, a lot of us are eagerly awaiting items from the all new singing and dancing seasonal catalogue which will be available to you from the first of September.  This is one of the perks of being a demonstrator, being able to play with and test out products before they are launched.  Whats even better is if you decide to become a demonstrator this month you can add some of the new products into your starter kit!! If you would like to know more please email me.    Watch out for some sneak peeks on my blog.

In the meantime I've been making a set of lovely cushions from the beau château fabric.

Even the other half likes them lol.  All I did was simply measure my existing cushions by laying them on the fabric, there's no zip either I just did a fold over on the back for the cushions to slot in, easy! Seeing as they've gone down so well I will be making some more :-)

If you would like to order the beau château fabrics, or you would like to order your copy of the new seasonal catalogue please email me to place your order.

Happy Crafting

Deb xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment