Wednesday 25 July 2012

Diorama Card

Well here I am again with another card we made at stamp club this week, I've seen several of these on the internet but I've made mine a Christmas card.  Yes ladies and Gents it's that time of year when we should be sensibly thinking about getting are Christmas cards done and dusted although if you're anything like me you'll be doing them all the night before you plan to send them out :-/

And it's so simple to male, as you can see I went a bit made with the spritzer spray..  I've used the Apothecary Art stamp set, Framelets, Little leaves die, itty bitty punch set, pearls and Cherry cobbler card which I topped off with some Always Artichoke seam binding tied in a bow.  There is a lovely little, tutorial of how to make these cards here.

If you'd like to order the items used to make this card please email me your order

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment