Wednesday 11 July 2012

Box of delights

Well the kids at school are abuzz with excitement as next week is their last week at school plus, it's activity week, plus it's only four days long!!! You can't get better than that! I'm a little abuzz myself as it'll soon be time for our holidays and this year Scott's God Mother and my good friend mama Jac is tagging along with us too.

Anyhoo to the work in hand, I made this lovely surprise box, it seems to be the 'in' thing with fellow demonstrators at the moment and I'm not surprised as you can make it from a single piece of card and it's very simple to make.
I've used Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso to make this box, and used the mixed bunch stamp set to decorate, and the blossom punch, as you can see I've topped the flower off with an antique brad.

Isn't just lovely it's no wonder everyone's gone mad making it, you can make it too because there is a video tutorial right here for it and if you would like to order the items used to make it please do email me

Happy Crafting

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment