Sunday 3 June 2012

Jubliee Delights

Well as I said in my last blog I was having a day full of making bunting, and baking and here are the results, after popping up the bunting around the house outside I decided the inside could do with a little jubilee decorating too and here's the results.


I Decorated the kitchen using the pennants punch and Not quite Navy, real red and Confetti White card and then there was the baking, now I must warn you although my cakes taste lovely I have not quite mastered piping or getting the consistency of the butter cream quite right (it didn't occur to me that the food colouring would make it more watery DOH!)

They do taste very moreish though lol and finally my crown biscuits, again the piping needs work lol
Well that's it my friends, I'm off now to cook Sunday Dinner as my dad is blessing us with his presence this jubilee Sunday, I hope you all enjoy whatever you maybe doing this weekend to celebrate 60 years of our Queens rein.

Deb xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment