Saturday 30 June 2012

Blot on the landscape

I have some very mixed feelings over the last couple of days. I came home from work on Thursday to discover the house had been broken into :-(. They had only taken small things that could be concealed very easily. But this meant they had taken my mums jewelry.  They had also taken my spare set of car keys so I spent all day Friday trying to sort the car out. There is a silver lining however, Friday was the year 11 prom and I got to see all the students dressed in their finery



 This is Elizabeth and  unfortunatly I wasn't very 'on the ball' and hers was the only photo I manged to get :-$

And this is me and sherridan bless


I also have had a little time today to make a lovely card using so saffron and crumb cake I did get this idea from another demonstrator. Sorry about the photos but had to take them on my phone as my camera was one of the items stolen.



 
Happy crafting
 Deb xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment