Thursday 5 April 2012

A Lion Comes for Tea

Last Friday Ray brought Scott a lion outfit, and ever since I've been hard pushed to get him out of it.  I have however managed to prise him out of it today so that I could wash it.  So here's the new addition to our family.
Scott assures me he's quite tame and doesn't bite. ;-)

He was therefore the inspiration for the following two cards I made, seeing as I had a little monster in the house.

CUTE!  I used the Dinoroar and the make a monster stamp sets for these two, and the happy birthday is from the For My Family set.

I used So Saffron card and the scaly effect paper is from the Nursery Nest Designer papers, the papers are free if you spend £45 Between 1 - 30 April!  I also used buttons from the brights collection.
The buttons on this card are from the pastels collection and you are also getting a sneaky peek at something from the Summer mini Catalogue which will be launched on the 1st May, can you guess what it is?

Right time to feed the lions ;-)

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment